Thursday, January 4, 2018

Here are the top Five recipes for 2018.

Number 1:

Skillet Chicken with Bacon Cream Sauce.
I chose this recipe because it looks like it has lots of flavor. I also chose it because it looks easy to make.

Number 2:

Big, Soft, and chewy Tahini - Olive oil chocolate chunk cookies.
I chose this recipe because it looks very delicious, and it looks like when you make them they won't be very time consuming to make.

Number 3:

Turkey stuffed Poblanos with avocado creme.
I chose this recipe because they look very easy to make, and they look like they may be tasty.

Number 4:

Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore.
I chose this recipe because it looks easy to make and tasty.

Number 5:

Rustic Apple Tart.
I chose this recipe because it looks fun to make and delicious.



1 comment:

  1. The food do look tasty. I would eat all the stuff you posted.

    ReplyDelete

In today's post i will be posting about Lime Chicken Soft Taco's . This recipe is very simple to make. Here are all the ingredien...